Monday, December 28, 2009

they always keep me sane

you are too nice to every girls..
seems like you just into them too much
jealousy,
is it a random feeling ?
is it a reflection of seeing that thing happen ?
is it a proof of envying something ?
is it a greedy feeling that you can't share your kindness and no one can have your attention beside me ?
or is it a real feeling, afraid of losing ??

i can't change of whoever you are
you are what you are
and i won't either to change you
you won't be yourself if i do it

but please, i can't resist this feeling too
it shows right after i know you did it
i cannot change the way i am either

but
it doesn't mean i don't love you
i love you
i love you with everything on you
i love you way too much
maybe that's why i get jealous easily

thanks to my bestfriends
thanks to andra, jojo, amel, rani, fany
they always keep telling me that you're for me
keep me believing that you're loving me
keep me doubtless that your past is over, and now there's only me
and always keeping me sane

No comments: