Monday, December 28, 2009

captain oats ♥ princess sparkle


i used to be alone.. enjoying life by myself.. surrounding by people i love, bestfriends and families.. never worrying about anything.. never took a serious problem.. just enjoying what world offers to me..

but i don't lie to myself, i want someone to be beside me.. sometimes envying a happy couple stand in front of me, whether in a real life or even on tv.. but i d
on't insist too hard.. i don't wanna pick any boys randomly to be mine.. it would be a deeply regret in the future..
i was quiet happy with my life, without boyfriend..

I watched the OC, and since that, i wanna be like captain oats and princess sparkle.. they're seth cohen's (adam brody) and summer roberts' (rachel bilson) doll.. then i told to myself
"I wanna find my own Captain Oats !"




a few months ago, an old friend knocked my door again.. i already knew him since i was in 9th grade.. then it started.. we chat, we got to know each
other to be more well.. then we got the spark :)



*even we're 7 years old apart (lemme think, he was doing his first stage of elementary school when i was born)
*even you're a well-planned person and i'm less organized than you (err.. i cannot change this one !)
*even i was entering junior high school while you were already entering college (it seems you have to baby-sit me, huh ?)
*even he is too tall and i'm too short (i don't try to be modest, it's obvious, trust me !)
*even i live in ciputat and he lives in bekasi (sigh...)

*even i cannot call you with your real name (i can't call him aryo again or even dito, it makes me guilty after i said it and makes my tongue sick ! bleh..)

*and even there are more 'even' in our path..


I really am happy-terrificly-to find my own Captain Oats
I love you sayang
always have always will, like Blair and Chuck
like Captain Oats and Princess Spark
le
like Aryo Anindito and Arinsa Garne
tta

thank you for found me again and take me to your life




No comments: